Friday, December 17, 2010

*My Customer orders are finished*

Yesterday, I finished my last custom orders placed in November...
everything is in the mail :)

I hope everything will arrive in time...Santa hurry up!!!


*SANTA ORNIES*


*****************************************

*SLEIGH RIDE*









*****************************************************

*POLAR EXPRESS*

Photobucket



****************************************

*BELIEVE*

Photobucket




*********************************************

*DEAR SANTA*



Photobucket

*******************************************

*BE MERRY*

Photobucket


******************************************

*SNOW TIME*

Photobucket













































2 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Beautiful Work! I'm sure they'll love them.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Mila said...

Definitively fall in love of your beautiful banners...but wich choose? Everyone is sooo gorgeous!
Have a wonderful week end.
Hugs,
Mila :)