Wednesday, December 8, 2010

*I received my Christmas Swap*

Woot woot...I received my Christmas Swap from my
TDIPT Sista Susan Pilotto her work is
fantastic :)

I always adored the little mice and now I have one for myself...I'm so happy
Susan, you made my Christmas...thank you so very much, everything was packed with so much love and I really appreciate what you made for me :)

I will burn the lovely *Cocoa & Vanilla Bean* candle, make me a
hot cup of *Candy Cane Lane* tea and have some *Hershey's Kisses* with a *Chocoloate filled Cherry Candy Cane*...awww now I need a warm blanket turn my Christmas lights on and I'm good to go :)





Photobucket

5 comments:

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

ohhhh he is so cute! I love all your goodies.Hugz~~Pam

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Awwwww he is soooo cute!I love all your goodies.Hugzzzz~~Pam

Jenny Carter said...

Oh my...I love that little mouse..so cute. LUCKY YOU!!!

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

WONDERFUL!!! How lucky are you?!!!

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Aren't her critters the best. What a lucky swapper you are. Congrats on all your wonderful gifts.
~Nan