Friday, December 3, 2010

*Custom made Banners*




*************************************************




*******************************************

This banner didn't turn out that well...the green letters on the red panels didn't show up that great :( so I decided to keep it :)

Photobucket



Photobucket
************************************************

A customer of mine ordered this banner for her
sewing room...that is why it says *PIECE*

Photobucket
****************************************


3 comments:

Mila said...

I love ALL you banners Ivonne :))!
You are gold fingers!!!
Hugs,
Mila :)

Unknown said...

I went to my aunts and saw some of your banners, i loved them. i can't wait to get mine.
thanks for the beauty!!
denise, NC

Anonymous said...

I have had more comments on the banner you made for me and several folks have now ordered your magnificent banners. Your work is stunning and you are a truly gifted artist. Sandie Maldonado / Canada