Monday, December 27, 2010

*Christmas Gifts & Christmas Decorations*

I wanted to show you my new Christmas decoration...I know I know...it is not primitive
BUT I love this green and red together :) I got all this goodies today
here in our town in Glennville, Mc Curdy's on Main is a wonderful
store and they had 50% off on all Christmas decorations...I got such a good deal on everyhting :) please
check out their website...

I didn't have time do decorate my fireplace this year...but after I bought all this
cool things, I had to decroate it...I couldn't just pack it away and wait til next Christmas...

I know I got carried away with my pictures...I just love photography :O)









********************************************
This lovely Angel is from my Mom in Germany :) she send us a big package filled with all our favorite goodies...Mom's home made cookies are sooo good...I'm going to put
the Angel next to my night stand and hope she will watch over me and Kevin :)


*********************************************

Look at this wonderful ornament...I received this from my dear friend Nan aka
Threadwork Primitives I looooove this ornament :)

Nan does wonderful sampler stitching...she inspired me to pick up my
cross stitch needle again...her work and blog is wonderful...you need
to check it out...it is worth it!!!


******************************************

My dear friend Pam aka Goldie Loo Woodworks send me this adorable *Welcome*
sign for Christmas...thank you so much Pammie...I love it a lot!!!

If you have a minute please check out her Blog and Website she does wonderful
work...I have tons of her signs all over my house :)



********************************************

Kevin bought me for Christmas this wonderful bracelet with my initial and
a necklace also with my inital with a small *K* stands for Kevin...
I absolutely love this jewlery :) I never had my initials because the letter
*I* is not popular...
I also got a Puzzle of a primitive scenery...we finished the puzzle in
2 days...we couldn't stop LOL



********************************************

We received this wonderful Ornament from Nancy (Kevin's aunt)...
I love it!!!






























9 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

oh my stars do I ever love that wall color!...your new decorations look wonderful and the gifts you received are lovely indeed!

Janet

BumbleBeeLane said...

So glad you had a wonderful christmas! A puzzle sounds fun haven't did one since I was a teenager.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Cyn said...

I love all the gifts you got this year! A primitive puzzle sounds like so much fun!

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Hey sweetie, just love your new fireplace decorations. Are you sure those aren't pics from the pottery barn catalog? :) No really, it's so pretty. You got some very lovely gifts, but I will need to get some info on that jewelery. I have never seen anything like it and would love a necklace like that. Kevin has awesome taste. Enjoy your goodies.
Hugs,
~Nan

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Ivonne I love your new goodies! If I were at your house I would so move your believe blocks around to spell something else,lol, I cant help myself. ;) The stockings are so sweet, you know it would look cute if you had a little mousey you could hang from one so that it looks like he is going into one of them.
I dont think I would want to put any of them beautiful things up anytime soon.
Hugs~~Pam

Isabel said...

I kept ooohing and ahhhhing!!! Love the stockings and the ornaments and loved the jewelry!! I also can never find anything with initial I, not easy thanx for sharing your treasures ooo and I loved the ornament with the vintage crackle look sooo pretty:O) Happy New Year:O)

Anonymous said...

The intials are wonderful! Can you share where your Husband found them?!

linda masotto said...

Ivonne your new decorations and photography are beautiful. Sometimes I can't help myself and actually buy something that's not primitive, lol!! Many wishes for a happy and healthy New Year to you and Kevin.

The Crackling Crows Banners said...

Thank you Linda :) I want to wish you also a healthy Happy New Year :)
I know, I was surprised over myself that I bought something none primitive...LOL
Smiles Ivonne