Sunday, September 5, 2010

*New Finishes*

Here are some pictures of Samplers I made in Germany...
I could even stitch in the airplane...I was really surprised, I could even
bring my small scissors on board!


This is a wonderful design by *Notforgotten Farm* called My Needle's Work
I changed the colors a little bit.


*Primitives* is made from a design by my dear friend Nan from *Threadwork Primitives*

I love the color combination...


Awww...look at this cute Sampler...isn't it sweet :)

It is made from a design by *With thy Needle & Thread* thank
you Brenda for such a wonderful pattern.


Nan from *Threadwork Primitives* designed this chart with my Business name...

She made me a lovely Box with the same design on it...I will probably frame this one.









1 comments:

Sheryl Parsons said...

Lovely work! Isn't it nice to be able to make good use of travel time? :-)