Saturday, September 18, 2010

*My Cats*

Cats are Wonderful Friends

Gentle eyes that see so much,
paws that have the quiet touch,
Purrs to signal "all is well"
and show more love than words could tell.
Graceful movements touched with pride,
a calming presence by our side
A friendship that takes time to grow
Small wonder why we love them so.

Author Unknown







Cats are having so many different *Faces* I just love them...Felix is 17 years old and Spooky is 2 years old...poor Felix :) has to put up with that young punk LOL
For hours I followed them with my Camera...they probably were thinking that I'm crazy...but I wanted to try my new lens...I'm very happy with the results...I love my cats :)

Smiles Ivonne








2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Sweet cats.

Megan Chamberlain said...

Your cats are beautiful. I love all the different faces they have. My three are my constant companions and life wouldn't be the same without them.