Saturday, September 4, 2010

*Dinkelsbuehl*

We visited *Dinkelsbuehl* it is a historic city in Bavaria, Germany and a former Free
imperial city of the Holy Roman Empire. Now it lies in the district of Ansbach,
north of Aalen.




We went to the Saint Georg's church...we had to climb a spiral staircase with 214 steps...my oh
my I got light headed :)

BUT we had a wonderful birds eye view...













Do you see this huge bell? We so worried they would start ringing as we where in the tower LOL



Beautiful city...looks similiar to *Rothenburg*



























4 comments:

Moonpie primitives said...

Hi Ivonne:
Your pictures are beautiful looks like you had a fun trip...
Thanks for sharing, Nancy

bayrayschild said...

Yvonne, welcome back and thank you for sharing your BEAUTIFUL home with us.
The pictures are breathtaking!
Have you gotten back into your creative mood yet?

Hugs,
Audrey

The Crackling Crows Banners said...

Thank you Nancy and Audrey :)

We really had a great time...can't wait to go next year again :)

Audrey...I need to get in gear!!! I have a lot of orders lined up and the high season is right around the corner...I need an Elf he he

pywackit said...

Yvonne. You grew up in a magical place. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful homeland with us. I have a lot of German heritage myself. Although I have never been there. Your pictures really make me want to go though.

Blessings
Cindy