Tuesday, July 27, 2010

*My Swap came in*


Yesterday, I received my wonderful Swap from my dear friend Nan Threadwork Primitives...

look at this lovely box she made me, I love the fabric she used...so prim...she designed it for me :) I feel so honored to

have something specialized with me business name from her...it is so neat!

I opened the box and found this wonderful prim looking heart she made me with the word
*FRIENDS*
on it...I LOVE everything Nan...thank you for your wonderful

friendship and the awesome gifts :)

XSBFF Ivonne


9 comments:

bayrayschild said...

Ivonne, you are one lucky girl!
Nan produces some of the prettiest stitchery that I've ever seen.
Your swap gift is perfect and very special.

I love it!
Audrey

The Crackling Crows Banners said...

Doesn't she...her work and art is beautiful! Oh yes, I feel like a super lucky girl!!! Thank you for your sweet comment Audrey
Smiles Ivonne

Susan Walker said...

Ivonne, this is beautiful! What a thoughtful generous gift! Susan

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Wow Ivonne, that is very impressive!Love it.
Both of you are so talented.Hugs~~Pam

Karen said...

OMG....I just love the box! I love Nan's work...she is so talented. What a great package you received.

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Thanks sweetie. You truly are my XSBFF. I love the gifts you made me too, soooooo very much. You have become such a beautiful stitcher.
I will think of you every time I use my needlebook !!!! It was such a fun swap and something we will need to do every year:)
Hugs,
~Nan

PEA said...

Beautiful! I love it. Lucky girl

Cassie Shella said...

You have a beautiful blog! I was visiting Nan's blog and discovered your's. I will visit again, have a Blessed week!

Lydia said...

You were very lucky - absolutely beautiful!