Sunday, July 25, 2010

*I'm devistated...*

...over the tragedy happened today in Duisburg, Germany!

Every year we are having a *Love Parade* with techno music...I think the Parade was in Berlin last year and this year it was in a different city called Duisburg.

People had to walk through a tunnel (about 300 meters) to go to the Parade...the Police had to stop people from coming to the Parade, there were too many people all ready, all of a sudden a stampede broke lose and killed 19 people...over 340 people were insured, a lot of them very severe!

I talked to my Mom, she lives in Germany, she told me they didn't stop the Parade for a while, because they were worried more people would panic...I think that was the right thing to do!

My heart goes out to all the families who lost a loved one in this tragedy...a very sad
day for Germany!

1 comments:

Isabel said...

Hi I heard about that in the news, such an awful tragedy, my heart goes out to all the families