Sunday, October 28, 2012

*IN MEMORY OF FELIX*

 
TODAY WAS A VERY SAD DAY FOR US, WE HAD TO PUT OUR BELOVED CAT *FELIX* DOWN. HE WAS A SWEETHEART, TRAVEL CAT AND PURRING MACHINE. HE WAS SUCH A GENTLE GUY AS LONG AS HE DIDN'T HAVE TO SEE A DOCTOR HE WAS HAPPY :)
 
FELIX WAS OVER 17 YEARS, A LONG LIFE FOR A CAT BUT TOO SHORT FOR ME...I'M A WRECK TODAY, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND I WILL MISS HIM DEARLY
 
R.I.P. MY MY SWEET FELIX WE LOVE YOU!!



Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you...
I loved you so -----
'twas Heaven here with you.

Isla Paschal Richardson



 
 

8 comments:

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Oh Ivonne, I'm so sorry. I know the pain you are feeling and you and Kevin will be in my thoughts. You gave Felix and care free and happy life. BIG HUGS, Nan

bayrayschild said...

Hugs and blessing to you my friend.

Rest in peace Felix
Audrey

Mila said...

I am thinking of you at this difficult time...:(
May your sweet Felix rest in peace..
Mila

Littlebit said...

I am so sorry about your Felix..

Anonymous said...

So sorrry to hear about your Felix...

The Moonlit Stitch said...

My heart goes out to you! Peace be with you during this hard time! ~*~Lisa

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

So sorry to hear about Felix.
Prayers and thoughts are with you.
Blessings
Robin

dixiesamplar said...

So sorry for your loss Ivonne...they are so dear to us, and he leaves you with such sweet and loving memories!