Friday, December 23, 2011


To Everyone :)
We are done unpacking, the Christmas tree is decorated and the gifts are under the tree :)

It is very traditional in Germany to eat a goose on Christmas day, I wanted to cook a duck or goose and I found a duck YAY I found a goose too but it was $70 that is way to much!!!  We have this awesome food store called Wegmans, I couldn't get over it how much different things they had to offer!!

I will take some pictures of my Christmas decoration and post them here on my blog in the next few days. 

I wish Everybody a blessed Merry Christmas

Vati, wir vermissen Dich
 Mutti, Ivonne, Kevin, Gabi, Klaus und Sabrina

Stille Nacht, heilige Nacht,
Alles schläft; einsam wacht
Nur das traute hochheilige Paar.
Holder Knabe im lockigen Haar,
Schlaf in himmlischer Ruh!
Schlaf in himmlischer Ruh!

Stille Nacht, heilige Nacht,
Hirten erst kundgemacht
Durch der Engel Halleluja,
Tönt es laut von fern und nah:
Christ, der Retter ist da!
Christ, der Retter ist da!

Stille Nacht, heilige Nacht,
Gottes Sohn, o wie lacht
Lieb' aus deinem göttlichen Mund
, Da uns schlägt die rettende Stund'.
Christ, in deiner Geburt!
Christ, in deiner Geburt!




3 comments:

Mila said...

Dear Ivonne,
I would like sending you the Best Wishes for a wonderful HoLiDaY SeAsOn and a very HaPpY NeW YeAR :))!
Con affetto,
Mila :)

Shakerwood said...

Merry Christmas, my friend! Hope you have a very peaceful holiday season.

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Hey Girlfriend, Just wanted to wish you and Kevin a very Merry Christmas in your new place. BTW... I need to get your new address. Email me :)
Hugs and smiles sweetie.
~Nan