Tuesday, December 23, 2008

*Merry Christmas*


I want to take the opportunity to wish you ALL a *Merry Christmas* and a *Happy New Year*

A big thank you to all my loyal Customers who like my work, thank you for all the nice emails and posts I received about my dolls...I couldn't have come so far without you!

I will take a little break...I will offer my work again either in February or March...I want to spend time with my husband :)I will keep you updated...

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends :)

Kevin and I will stay at home for Christmas...we feel so blessed that we are able to spend Christmas together!

Peace on Earth
God Bless America

5 comments:

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Im so glad Kevin made it home and you 2 are together for Christmas.
Merry Christmas♥~~Pam

Cookie said...

how wonderful - I can't think of a better Christmas present for both of you!!!!

Just popping in to wish you a wonderful and joy-filled Christmas with much love, sweet friend ♥


x0

~*~Birdy~*~ said...

Oh Ivonne!!I'm So happy for you and your husband to be together! What a true Blessing! I'm so very happy for you! Happiest of Holidays to you both...SmileS~*~Birdy

PEA said...

Ivonne,
Oh how wonderful that your guy made it home for Christmas. I feel so blessed to have all three of my guys home too. We are blessed. Thank Kevin for us and Thank you as well. Spouses count alot!
Blessings,Pea

Kit said...

God Bless you both! Thank You for your service to our Country. Happy New Year!