Friday, August 29, 2008

*Primitive Excellence Award*

I wanted to thank Char from The Pickled Pepper Patch for giving me this wonderful Award :) you need to check out her blog... :)

Blogging is so much fun :) you meet people from everywhere :) Love it!

Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:

*Put the logo on your blog.
*Add a link to the person who awarded you.
*Nominate atleast seven other blogs.
*Add links to those blogs on your blog.
*Leave a message for your nominee on their blogs.

Here are my nominees :)

Briar Rabbit Prims

Dollgiver's Attic

Soft in the Head

Mustard Seed Originals

La Donna Welter

Curds and Whey

Dogpatch Primitives






2 comments:

La Donna Welter said...

Ivonne,
What a wonderful way to start my morning...thank you so very much for this award!
Hugs,
La Donna

Cookie said...

Ivonne, I'm sorry I didnt make it over here before you left for home but thank you, sweets for the award.
You are always so encouraging and thoughtful!

have a wonderful time, sister ♥